Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!! And a whimsical chocolate recipe.

2012 is coming up. I'm not up for new year resolutions.. You only tend to break them in the end. Making a Revolution is way better! The difference between a resolution and a revolution, is that a revolution is a process with no physical goals, no strive for the perfect, only for the inner satisfaction of completion. 

My new years Revolutions

• continue to eat intuitively,
• travel more, 
• exercise more, 
• move houses,
• inner work / outer work, 
• read more interesting books, 
• do more crafting,
• spending lots of time in nature,
• getting out of my comfortzone,
• following my heart to 100%. 


My new year Wishes

• I want to help build heaven on earth. 
• I want to invest my gifts in the service of others.
• I want to inspire people to love the small things.
• I want to empower people to see their inner value and importance. 


And, some new years goodies!




These super food chocolates has a little bit of everything in them. It's a creative concuction made by me and Jakob (he's the one responsible for the banana and the shredded coconut). If you don't want banana in them, or shredded coconut just skip it :) (In Swedish further down).

A-Little-Bit-Of-Everything-Super food-Chocolate

• 55 g Cacao butter
• 4 tablespoons of virgin Coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon Acaí berry powder
• 3 teaspoons Purple corn
• 1 tablespoon Maca
• 0.5 teaspoon Suma
• 3 tablespoons raw Cacao powder
• 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
• 3 tablespoons shredded Coconut
• 3 tablespoons Agave nektar
• 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
• 1 pinch of Cardamom
• 0.5 teaspoon Sunflower lecitin (optional)
• one Banana
• a handfull of Macadamia nuts

Melt the Cacao butter and Coconut oil, put in a bowl and blend all the dry ingredients. Cut the Banana in slices and pour the chocolate in silicon forms. Add some Banana and Macadamia nuts on top for decoration. Put in the freezer for about 40 minutes and they will be ready to be eaten!

Lite-Av-Allting-Super food-Choklad

• 55 g Kakaosmör
• 4 msk virgin Cocosolja
• 1 tsk Acaí bärpulver
• 3 tsk Purple corn
• 1 msk Maca
• 0.5 tsk Suma
• 3 msk raw Kakaopulver
• 3 msk riven Cocos
• 3 msk Agvenektar
• 1 nypa Himalayasalt
• 1 nypa Kardemumma
• 0.5 tsk Solroslecitin (valfritt)
• en Banan
• en handfull Makadamianötter

Smält Kakaosmöret och Cocosoljan, häll i en skål. Blanda i alla torra ingredienser. Skär Bananen i skivor och häll allting i silikonformar. Dekorera med lite mer Banan och Macadamianötter. Placera i frysen ca 40 minuter tills de är hårda att ätas!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I made a 2012 inspirational collage, that sums up some of my dreams and focus for the coming year.


2012 is going to be an amazing year, in terms of completion, rinsing and change. I wish you to have the best year ever!

Happy new year everyone!!
/Karolina Eleonóra~

7 comments:

marla said...

Such fun treats & I like your favorites collage too! Happy New Year!

ellie said...

Happy 2012 to you,
I hope it brings you much serenity and the chance for you to go after and catch all of your dreams and hopes for yourself and others.
I look forward to following your adventures and hopefully trying out your incredible recipes.
x

beti said...

I love how this chocolate cups look, I can't believe how great they sound what a great blog!

Andry Pramudya said...

I love it This chocolate makes me more hungry. ok, I will try to make it.

HiHoRosie said...

Happy New Year! And that chocolate looks delicious!

Madde said...

När kommer den nya boken?

Love Raw ~ Karolina said...

Thank you all!! All my love to You....

Madde: Alla recept, foton och grafik är färdig. Den engelska beta verisionen är färdig, och den svenska ska just påbörjas. Jag gissar att den kan vara redo för försäljning inom en månad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...