Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Big Changes for The Raw Dessert Kitchen!



Hi everyone! 

Me and Jakob have decided to transform The Raw Dessert Kitchen. A lot of exiting stuff is going to be available for you when we are finished. So far we can't give any more details, but I won't blog for a while now. We have a BIIIG raw cake to bake you see and all of my love is going to be poured into that cake. 

We are crazy in love with the idea of coming together as a business couple, The Raw Dessert Kitchen is no longer going to be my one-man-band.

When we open the doors to show our new baby you will get so much more of what I and Jakob can offer you. 

See you then!

Oh, and if you would miss me, come on over to my page on facebook where I'll keep you updated on whats going on in our lives. And don't worry, you won't be spammed with 10 posts on your wall every day ;) We like to keep it spam free. 






7 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! So exciting! I can't wait to see the big reveal.

Love Raw ~ Karolina said...

Yeah, Im rolling up my sleeves to make something really special. See you there Nicole! <3

Mary Sane said...

Åh, härligt! Håller tummarna för er och ser fram emot det nya råa köket! :) Kram.

Ellinor said...

Spännande!!! Lycka till med nya skapelsen.

// Ellinor-http://javlaskitcancer.blogspot.com

Love Raw ~ Karolina said...

Tack finingar!

Viola said...

I LOVE this blog - how come I didn't find this earlier! Definetely gonna add you to my favorites... And I am very picky with my blog-favs :)

Anonymous said...

Hej

Har kört mycket raw food dom sista 3 åren.Kör mycket raw food utan nötter nuförtiden funkar bäst för mig. Svårt att gå tillbaka till vanlig mat när man testat raw under en längre tid.

Lycka till och ha det bra.

/Andreas

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...